xenonauts info

the devs should put a link for this on Steam's Xenonauts1 page. i loved the first one and cant wait for release(as long as its complete) of the sequel but the latest announcement was years ago. If i just missed it, im an ass and great job. If not put a nice and conspicuous link on the first game's Steam page because as it is, i was beginning to think their was no game coming since there was a post in 2017 that claims the game was releasing in a couple months. Unless 36 is a couple months. Great job anyway and i appreciate your hard work, attention to detail and obvious passion for making these games. Goldhawk does seem like a an excellent developer at a time when many of them are showing their true colors, which happens to be shit brown.

Edited by FuchNorris

On 11/27/2020 at 6:42 PM, FuchNorris said:

the devs should put a link for this on Steam's Xenonauts1 page. i loved the first one and cant wait for release(as long as its complete) of the sequel but the latest announcement was years ago. If i just missed it, im an ass and great job. If not put a nice and conspicuous link on the first game's Steam page because as it is, i was beginning to think their was no game coming since there was a post in 2017 that claims the game was releasing in a couple months. Unless 36 is a couple months. Great job anyway and i appreciate your hard work, attention to detail and obvious passion for making these games. Goldhawk does seem like a an excellent developer at a time when many of them are showing their true colors, which happens to be shit brown.

Thanks - yeah, that's a good idea. We tend to post on the Xenonauts 2 Steam page but not very often on the Xenonauts 1 page, and you're right that we probably should do that once in a while. Especially when this game is so delayed :)

Thanks for the kind words about our work, I'm glad you're enjoying the stuff we make!