Suggestion: Adjacency Bonuses to Rooms

A way to add something new to the base building system would be to add some adjacency bonuses to different rooms. For example if you place two battery rooms next to each other they produce 2 extra power than if they were separated. Not sure how difficult this would be to implement at this stage of development but since we have gone back to the old base building tile system (which I was all for) it could make a good addition. 

15 hours ago, unknownsnowball said:

A way to add something new to the base building system would be to add some adjacency bonuses to different rooms. For example if you place two battery rooms next to each other they produce 2 extra power than if they were separated. Not sure how difficult this would be to implement at this stage of development but since we have gone back to the old base building tile system (which I was all for) it could make a good addition. 

I totally agree - this is actually something we already have planned, potentially even for the next major version of the game (V16). Whether we see it before Early Access or shortly afterwards just depends on how many bugs we have to find and fix first!