[V15.1]WARDEN COMBAT ARMOUR can not be equipped

manzyu

Get to the Tactictal Suit Button, there you can change it. In Beta 14 fully it worked, will test it shortly, have to produce the Accelerated Weapons finish first.

Yep you are right, you can produce it, but dosen´t change it on the Tactical Suit Button. The Undersuit works fully normal.

You have forgotten to attach the Savegame. I did it for us now, so the Devs can check what´s wrong.

user_warden_combat_armor_not_suitable-23.json

Edited by Alienkiller
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, manzyu said:

I made WARDEN COMBAT ARMOUR
But WARDEN COMBAT ARMOUR does not appear on the soldier's equipment screen
Oh no

P.S. I would like to post this on the discord side for simpler purposes.
Are you using that one?

user_11-1.json

Thanks. Yeah, you're right, I get this problem too. We'll get this fixed for the upcoming hotfix.

The Discord channel is moderated by someone who works with us, but I don't read it yet - I'll probably start reading it more early next year but for now bug reports on the forums are the fastest way to notify us about an issue!

3 hours ago, Alienkiller said:

Get to the Tactictal Suit Button, there you can change it. In Beta 14 fully it worked, will test it shortly, have to produce the Accelerated Weapons finish first.

Yep you are right, you can produce it, but dosen´t change it on the Tactical Suit Button. The Undersuit works fully normal.

You have forgotten to attach the Savegame. I did it for us now, so the Devs can check what´s wrong.

user_warden_combat_armor_not_suitable-23.json

Thanks!