v15.1 Ground combat - missing tile?

odizzido

3 hours ago, odizzido said:

The abyss returns even the boldest gaze.

There's a hole in the hedge on that map, is that the issue? If you've got a save that would help as it'd make it easier to identify the specific map.

What graphics settings are you using, btw? That grass does not look the way it should...

Yes the issues is there is a hole in the hedge, but it's a hole that you can't see past or walk through. A non-hole hole. An abyss.

I didn't change anything, all settings are whatever the default is. Sorry I should have gotten the save but I figured you would know that map section. A bad assumption on my part.

11 hours ago, odizzido said:

Yes the issues is there is a hole in the hedge, but it's a hole that you can't see past or walk through. A non-hole hole. An abyss.

I didn't change anything, all settings are whatever the default is. Sorry I should have gotten the save but I figured you would know that map section. A bad assumption on my part.

Don't worry, I'm sure it's not too difficult to work out. A save just makes things easier.