[V10.2 -Geoscape] Crete is clearly visible but not active for base placement.

First off, not sure if I'm really running v10.2; this just seems to be the latest build and most of the recent bug reports are against v10.2. I downloaded it last night through Desura; if this is not the correct build number, I'll edit/delete-and-repost for correctness.

When setting the initial base location it is not possible to choose Crete as it is not "active" like other landmasses. Crete does light up when the mouse hovers over other parts of Europe, however. It's too bad, too, because Crete offers excellent radar coverage of western Europe and northern Africa.

Repro:

1) Start new game

2) Try to place initial base on Crete (large, thin island with East/West orientation, South of the coast of Greece in the Mediterranean Sea).

3) Build initial base elsewhere; try to place subsequent base on Crete.

Expected result:

Base is placeable on this large, visible land mass that appears to be part of the Europe area within the Geoscape.

Actual result:

Crete does not become active with mouse-over, so is not selectable as initial or subsequent base site.

Edit: Version is 10.21

Edited by Sleet01
version update.