Bug and crash

neme971

Hello guyz. First of all im frnech so sorry for the mistakes in english. I come back to you because, i have the same problems with xenonauts 2 . You can see the windows that often open on the left  side of the screen with the red inscriptions (linked screenshots). It happen when i move soldiers, trow a grenade or load a save.

Sometimes when i have a base in russia and i launch interceptor, they're flying in the opposite direction of the UFO. 

Can you help please ?

Xenonauts_2.png

16 hours ago, neme971 said:

Hello guyz. First of all im frnech so sorry for the mistakes in english. I come back to you because, i have the same problems with xenonauts 2 . You can see the windows that often open on the left  side of the screen with the red inscriptions (linked screenshots). It happen when i move soldiers, trow a grenade or load a save.

Sometimes when i have a base in russia and i launch interceptor, they're flying in the opposite direction of the UFO. 

Can you help please ?

Hi there - firstly, can you make sure you read this thread? There's important information we need to know like which version of the game you're using. Is it just the standard Steam version (14.2)?

Are those red text windows staying open permanently? I get them too, but they're only there for less than a second before the game removes them again. They won't exist in the final version of the game, they only appear because this is a special version of the game that lets us fix bugs more easily.

If you could provide save games from just before the problems happen then that would be great, as that makes it much easier for us to fix things - particularly for the issue with the aircraft flying the wrong way.