where can i purchase early access

Hi! ive been following this game for years, i downloaded the demo a few years back on GOG, but was anxiously waiting for the early access, but i didnt even know about it, so i can i please give you guys my money to upgrade my demo version on GOG to a Beta? also i lost my job during the pandemic, so i would love to use my time just bug testing your awesome version of the best IP ever! 

thanks, a fan who just had the second only good news of 2020 come into his life, would like just one more tiny third plz

2 hours ago, cheezygrasser said:

Hi! ive been following this game for years, i downloaded the demo a few years back on GOG, but was anxiously waiting for the early access, but i didnt even know about it, so i can i please give you guys my money to upgrade my demo version on GOG to a Beta? also i lost my job during the pandemic, so i would love to use my time just bug testing your awesome version of the best IP ever! 

thanks, a fan who just had the second only good news of 2020 come into his life, would like just one more tiny third plz

Hi, sorry to hear that you lost your job in the pandemic, good luck with that. Glad to hear you're so keen to play Xenonauts 2 though. We're planning to launch into Early Access towards the end of February. Normally I'd love to take your money but it's really important we get good sales numbers on the launch days because that controls whether you get featured on the frontpage of Steam / GOG, so it's be great if you could hold out until then! :)

2 hours ago, Alienkiller said:

Hi and Welcome to the Forum. I can´t answer for the Devs about your request.

What I can say is following: The Game is in Beta-Status and not ready for Early Access the next 2,5 Months. Atm only Backers can Beta-Test the Game.

I know you're trying to help us out here, but it's probably best if you don't make too many statements about when the game will or won't be ready. That's something only the developers will ever really know!

• 1 month later...

hi guys! thanks for the reply, I will stay the course and spread the word to the best of my ability to friends and family who are also eagerly awaiting the release of this game..

I cant tell you how much it means to me to be able to aim and shoot at targets and objects other than the aliens themselves, which was a feature of the original, and something sorely missing in most other renditions,

other than of course, the last Xenonauts, and Pheonix Point. Ok, End of febuary. You will take my money then, comrade. And i will take game so nyet blyat.

Adios, and remember to stay hydrated, and take breaks to stretch.