Sign in to follow this  
Moonfire

[V15.0 - Geoscape] Constructed interceptors will not dispatch with starting interceptors

Hmm... crazy. Have noticed something similar in the last Beta, but only in the first Interception-Part. Then the Failure was gone from alone. Short said: a self-repairing Failure / Bug

The same effect you will have with your first Air-Fight. You can´t give Orders to your Interceptors and they won´t shoot Rockets, dosen´t matter what you are doing. In the second Air-Fight that Failure / Bug is gone, short said: Self-Repaired.

Why it is so I don´t know. The Curious thing is that it comes only with the Interceptors, not for the Transport, Soldiers or Vehicles.

I had no issues with my air combat this time around, just the persistent inability to add the newly constructed interceptor to a squadron with the starting interceptors.

5 hours ago, Moonfire said:

I built a new interceptor and am unable to add it to a squadron with the starting interceptors. This constructed interceptor is also made available for sending to crash sites.

user_aircraft_error-4.json

Thanks, I can reproduce this. We'll have a look at this and get it fixed for the hotfix.