[V14.2 Ground Combat] Unit disappeared on higher level

maxm222

Iffmage1.thumb.jpg.ba3dd3ebba3aaac01c206a3ab2b4d75d.jpg

Anna was okay at level 1 on the ground, but she disappeared after reaching level 2 (and wasn't visible on level 1 or 3).  She reappeared after she climbed down from level two.  Maybe it was the stress of climbing.

See screen

shot.  Anna was fine before she got to the second level, after which she got shy.  She doesn't appear on level one or 3, either, in the situation shown.  She reappeared after she left level 2.

I'll take your word for it that all these things I've noticed are map problems, since I don't know what object the code is attached to or what script they're part of or what have you.  But I'm actually more interested at first, in the case of a possible bug to find out if anyone has had a similar problem before--if I can't find it in a search of the most recent build.

On 11/14/2020 at 4:42 AM, maxm222 said:

I'll take your word for it that all these things I've noticed are map problems, since I don't know what object the code is attached to or what script they're part of or what have you.  But I'm actually more interested at first, in the case of a possible bug to find out if anyone has had a similar problem before--if I can't find it in a search of the most recent build.

This isn't going to be a map problem, btw - it's likely an issue in the shader that hides objects based on what level they are on. If this reoccurs then a save game would be very useful (assuming it can be reproduced via a save) as it doesn't happen all the time.