[V 14.2 Ground Combat] Unit set for opportunity fire without orders and can't be changed.

maxm222

See screenshot. The problem is that I can't move after reaching the movement minimum, and the TU minimum isn't enough for opportunity fire! 
It happened in two battles, both, I think, with the LMG.  Don't know how to set or unset such that the "reserve shot" bar shows up--the little oval with the line through it (or not) doesn't do this.

Image553.jpg

Edited by maxm222
clarification

On 11/12/2020 at 7:13 PM, maxm222 said:

See screenshot. The problem is that I can't move after reaching the movement minimum, and the TU minimum isn't enough for opportunity fire! 
It happened in two battles, both, I think, with the LMG.  Don't know how to set or unset such that the "reserve shot" bar shows up--the little oval with the line through it (or not) doesn't do this.

Image553.jpg

If you see that again, can you send over a save game? It might be that the unit is overloaded, which might be throwing off the calculation?

On 11/12/2020 at 7:13 PM, maxm222 said:

Actually, having done a bit of testing, it doesn't seem to be related to a unit being overloaded. There's nothing obvious I found with my quick testing so if you see it happen again then maybe have a think about what might have happened to that soldier (or even stuff like loading the game etc) that might have triggered it.