[V14.2 Ground Combat] Game Froze

maxm222

See files and screenshot.  First time it has happened in playing 14.2. 
It was ground combat during an alien attack in an RR/workshop area.  The screenshot is only to show the area and location of units when the freeze occured.  No way to exit the game; I had to use task manager to close the program.

NO-GOzones.jpg

content_manager.state

output.log

auto_groundcombat_turn_17_end-197.json

On 11/12/2020 at 7:04 PM, maxm222 said:

See files and screenshot.  First time it has happened in playing 14.2. 
It was ground combat during an alien attack in an RR/workshop area.  The screenshot is only to show the area and location of units when the freeze occured.  No way to exit the game; I had to use task manager to close the program.

NO-GOzones.jpg

content_manager.state

output.log

auto_groundcombat_turn_17_end-197.json

Thanks, I can reproduce this hang from the save so we'll take a look at what was causing it and see if it still needs fixing in V15.

The black tiles are an asset setup issue, I know how to fix it so I'll check if its still an issue in V15 and fix it if so.

The pink tiles just indicate a missing texture. I just need to sit down and check all the assets for broken textures, and once I've done that I'll open up a thread where people can post any pink textures they see so we can get them all fixed up!