[V14.1] completing interceptor scatter laser the game ctd

Atish

Thanks. So there's something weird happening there, because those projects don't cause a crash if you complete them at the start of the game - it's probably to do with an existing aircraft or MARS / ARES at one of your bases.

Unfortunately there's a technical issue with the saved game (something we need to fix at our end) which means we can't load it in editor to see what the issue is, so we might have to fix that issue in the next hotfix and then deal with it afterwards if it keeps happening. We'll also take a look at the logs as perhaps they explain what's happening.

I've just ran into the same problem, attaching save game (just wait for short while when the manufacturing finishes. Annoyingly my game doesn't produce the output log so cannot attach it. I have one MARS, no ARES. I tested selling the MARS and then the game crashed still once the upgrade was complete.

user_1-16.json

Edited by Puciek

Will check it too, because I got the Laser-Research yesterday evening. Checked other issues first (like the annanounced Alenium Weapon upgrade), which works fine in the Beta-Test Version.

Have 2 MARS-Vehicles too. Tested the Cannon, Heavy MG and Rocket (Standard as well as Alenium) and Smoke-Launcher as well as MP as Secondary Weapons first, because the Ground Maps have some issues too, which have a Explosion-Problem (so the Rockets, Grendades as well as Grenade-Launchers get a big test there).

So I hadn´t time to Test and Produce the Scatter-Laser for the Cannon and MG-Upgrade for the MARS and our Fighters. Will do it today evening (after my March-Finance-Report is done or more Advanced-Ballistic-Weapons sold).

Edited by Alienkiller