[V.14] HEAV launcher bugged?

Atish

Strange, but when i take the following shot with HEAV launcher and it takes a hit and the 3 aliens blast in there cover and after i enter the turn, the game just CTD.

This not happening, if you simply not using the heav or if you use it but misses the target - and the grenade just fly far away from the targets out of the map..

Must be some problem with explosion or the destruction what it makes..

Sending you the save file and the log.

heav_launcher_bugged.png

output.log

user_heav_launcher_bugged-9.json

I haven´t Problems with the HEVY against the Sebillians and the Cesans. The Launcher isn´t the Problem.

There is an old Problem which comes back with the Robitic Aliens and the Wraiths (which you try to hit) since Beta 11 or so. Hope the Devs can fix it in Hotfix 1 and Hotfix 2 for that Version.

If we think we have fixed it, it comes in every new Beta Version back (Beta 12, 13 and now 14).

Edited by Alienkiller

2 hours ago, Atish said:

Strange, but when i take the following shot with HEAV launcher and it takes a hit and the 3 aliens blast in there cover and after i enter the turn, the game just CTD.

This not happening, if you simply not using the heav or if you use it but misses the target - and the grenade just fly far away from the targets out of the map..

Must be some problem with explosion or the destruction what it makes..

Sending you the save file and the log.

output.log

user_heav_launcher_bugged-9.json

Thanks. Yeah, I can reproduce this with your save - not sure what's causing it, will speak to the programmers on Monday and hopefully it'll get fixed in the second hotfix.