[V.14]Can't dogfight with an Abductor

Atish

I just made some progress and built my first phantom (pretty awesome plane, i love it!)

However i can't try it out, because the next ufo is a medium sized abductor which one a never seen before.

I intercept with 2 angel and 1 phantom.

As soon as the battle started the game CTD.

Im pretty sure it should be the problem with the Abductor as i tried to intercept with the Angels only, and the same thing happened.

Sending you the save and log file.

auto_strategy_before_intercept-70.json

output.log

58 minutes ago, Atish said:

I just made some progress and built my first phantom (pretty awesome plane, i love it!)

However i can't try it out, because the next ufo is a medium sized abductor which one a never seen before.

I intercept with 2 angel and 1 phantom.

As soon as the battle started the game CTD.

Im pretty sure it should be the problem with the Abductor as i tried to intercept with the Angels only, and the same thing happened.

Sending you the save and log file.

auto_strategy_before_intercept-70.json

output.log

Ah, yeah, you're right. There's a setup issue on the Abductor UFO that I've fixed now. That fix will be in the next hotfix - but the hotfix probably isn't coming until tomorrow now, as I think one of our changes has introduced a new crash we need to fix before we can release it.