[V.14]Uploading Alenium Torpedos to my planes, not showing in the battle

Atish

1 hour ago, Atish said:

After a couple of times i succesfully repeat this bug in this save. Still don't know what could cause it.

output.log

auto_strategy_before_intercept-80.json

Thanks for the save, I can reproduce the issue now. I've got no idea what's causing it though. I'll have a chat to the programmers on Monday and see if they can figure anything out from the save!

Have you tested the same in the Hotfix-Version 14.1.

The Alenium Rockets work fine on the Fighter-Jets and in Ground Battle mountet on MARS-Vehicles.

But something is strange, there I´m with you, because the big Standard-Rockets for the Fighters make in the first Fight Problems and in the second Airbattle it works fully normal.

After you upgrade to Alenium Rockets the Fighters and MARS get a little bit crazy in showing the Equipment Screen. Have 3 Fighters in Main Base and 2 show the Equipment Screen, 1 not. For the MARS it´s the same (you have the Alenium Rocket-Launcher mountet, but you get 0/8 ready). After a while the Screens are like they should. The fight in Air and Ground however works fully normal.

Btw. From what Month is that Picture? Im in March and get atm Standard-Alien-Crafts Fighters, Scouts and Destroyers as my enemys.

Edited by Alienkiller