[V.14] MARS disapper after i rebuld it.

Atish

25 minutes ago, Atish said:

After my MARS destroyed i bring it back to the base and rebuild it.

However as MARS 2 it is not apper in the equip menu.

image.thumb.png.897adf68718ae3662599dae6745b26a3.png

However i can still equip it, but can't change his armor.

The real problem is this, if i bring it for a battle, the game just CTD.

Sending you the saves and log.

auto_strategy_before_combat-43.json

output.log

Yeah, I'm not sure quite what's happened there but that MARS doesn't have an armour set - which is why it's not displaying a graphic and it'll crash if you take it into battle (every unit needs to be wearing armour).

So it appeared without armour after being built? Had you researched the upgraded vehicle armour?

8 minutes ago, Chris said:

Yeah, I'm not sure quite what's happened there but that MARS doesn't have an armour set - which is why it's not displaying a graphic and it'll crash if you take it into battle (every unit needs to be wearing armour).

So it appeared without armour after being built? Had you researched the upgraded vehicle armour?

Yes, i researched it but it worked with it fine (colored red but i can bring it to missions.)

This problem started when i rebuild it from the wreck and also the same time i researched the alenium warhead upgrade.

I sold the old mars 2 and build a new one mars 3 (not rebuild it) it also not showing at the equipment menu.image.thumb.png.e57f0421e0b83b0bbaec068dafe8453c.png

Edited by Atish

So I'm guessing what's happening is that the basic loadout that is given to new MARS vehicles (which changes as the game goes on, because it updates when you build research armour etc) has got broken and somehow the MARS no longer has any armour in its basic loadout. Once that happens, any new MARS vehicles built will have this problem.

I've just got to figure out which research / workshop project is causing it. I'll do some testing over the weekend and try and work it out, but it's probably the first armour upgrade.