Forum Return & New Build Date

Chris

A very quick update from me just to announce that I've officially returned to the forums and will resume answering questions and reading threads as of today, as I've finally managed to finish the level design stuff I was working on that was eating up all of my time.

As our broken maps were also holding us back from making new public builds, we can now resume putting builds in the hands of backers. The next Experimental build is expected in just over a week on Tuesday 27th October.

We've already been working hard on fixing bugs in the build for the last week and a half (there were a LOT of crashes) and it now feels reasonably stable, so I'll be spending the next week on gameplay testing. The build feels like a pretty signficant upgrade already - to me, at least - so I'm looking forward to letting you guys give it a play!

Yeah Chris, that are great news. Esp. after the dissapointet Release from the new Aquanox: Deep Decenst Game last Week. As well as the moderate content Pack for Hearts of Iron IV.

Looking forward to it for a long Playtesting, esp. for the next Consequenzes from the evil C-Virus, which could come in Europe and make everything tedious again.

Edited by Alienkiller

Cool, sounds good. I think it's a good sign that you play your own game because sometimes it feels like some devs don't and they don't know the feel of their own game. They end up making blind decisions which don't really match what they've made and it just doesn't work well.

Yep, I find it very nice too that Chris is testing the new versions first and find Failures, Bugs etc. while that version is in development before he and his team is uploading a next Build-Version (here Beta 14).

And I agree fully with you odizzido, the best example is the new Aquanox: Deep Decent.