[V13.2 - Ground Combat] Soldier spawned in object in Iceland base mission

Moonfire

I appreciate the replies and the info, but please stop suggesting I stop playtesting this version. I understand there's another version coming, that there will be improvements, and that this game is nowhere near it's final form, but the whole point of beta testing is to find and report bugs. I know you don't mean ill by this, but I've been seeing you make this suggestion on many bug report posts and it's getting a bit obnoxious.

With that I mean Beta 13 isn´t playable. We all have Problems with the Maps in Alien Bases, Base Defences, Upgrading our Interceptors, the MARS and much more. You can play the first Month but in the Second you get crushed, that´s why all other Beta-Testers stopt testing in this Version and waiting for Beta 14. In the other Betas before (Beta 11 / 12) you could play until the 4th or 5th Month for testing all new Features for that Versions.

Sadly I have to say Beta 13 was a complete flop for Testing the new Features, esp. in the beginning 2nd Month. The Devs tried to fix it, were not successfull. That I and the others mean with wait for Beta 14 which the most Problems with that get or should be solved. And it get more refits / reworks and improvements which make you a ;).

Edited by Alienkiller