Over chrashing

neme971

Hello,

1 - I'm trying to play xenonauts 2, but during the fights, there are a lot of bugs ... when I throw a grenade, there are lots of red writing that appear on the left of the screen, and the game crash and quits. It does that sometimes when we start moving, when one of my soldiers moves or when I attack. It’s also rarely done when I want to load a game in the middle of a fight.

2 - Some of my interceptors (leaving a base in Russia), set off in the opposite direction to the alien ship for no reason ...

Than, i need help because i can't play.

Best regards

And can be fixed in the WIP Beta 14 with bigger Problems that were found in Beta 13.x.

We Betas haven´t had that problems with the wrong directon Fighters get against an UFO and the announced Groundproblems with Grenades. The last one get Fixed in Beta 11 or 12, but if it comes again it´s good to know.

The red Text we have too, therefore it´s a Beta.

Edited by Alienkiller

1 hour ago, Alienkiller said:

And can be fixed in the WIP Beta 14 with bigger Problems that were found in Beta 13.x.

We Betas haven´t had that problems with the wrong directon Fighters get against an UFO and the announced Groundproblems with Grenades. The last one get Fixed in Beta 11 or 12, but if it comes again it´s good to know.

The red Text we have too, therefore it´s a Beta.

Okay, how can i get the good version ? 

Good version? Let´s say it´s an bugfixed Version with some new Features etc. for the next big testing. For a good Version you think you have to wait much longer (Final Game).

Beta-Testing is hard work and not playing like a final Game. You can be happy if most things work like they should. And therefore we are Testers.

Beta 14 will come out if it´s ready for testing, because it´s the biggest changed Version since long time ago. If it needs this month to get ready, it will be so. If September then it will be September. We all don´t know when the next surprise Beta for us is comming.

Edited by Alienkiller