Will there be another hotfix before the next major update?

On 7/7/2020 at 12:18 PM, Emily_F said:

@Chriswill there be another hotfix prior to the next big-number upgrade?  Is there a current rough date for the next update or hotfix?

Sorry for the slow reply. Are there major gamebreaking bugs (rather than missing content) that still need to be fixed in V13.2? I must admit I've been knee-deep in the new map stuff so I've not really been paying too much attention.

I'm not entirely sure when the next major build is coming yet, as the maps are undergoing major surgery at the moment and we've made some big changes that should make the game much better but are gonna take a bit of time to work through the system. Realistically I guess about 4 weeks from now we should hopefully have enough assets and maps to put out a new release with the new UFOs and visuals?

• Like 1

I aggree with Emily_F.

In that Case the most important are the Armor- / Lasergun-Bugs for the Fighters as well as the Armor-Bugs for MARS / ARES-Vehicles, which get an Hotfix but dosen´t use it.

The Alien-Base Missions which are mentioned in the Bug Reports.

That´s the biggest ones I have in Mind and can oversee. What more Emily_F I have not in Mind or overseen in the Bug Reports?