[V13.2] i lost my stuff on Terror mission.

Atish

This is happened before with me.

When i lost a terrror mission, which used to happen every time when there are some Reapers there, the mission ended and all the surviving solders which has engeneered items, like laser weapons and warden armor are forever lost for the squad.
When the skyhawk arrive at the base i couldn't equip them again, i have to engineer again them.

solder.png

It would seam to me that, the civilians are placed to close to the aliens, and they are not able to get too safety within in your fire umbrella, so they are all killed and you lose the game, even if none of your troops are lost, that in itself is a design fault, if not a bug.

What happend to your Stuff, because you can only loose such a Terror Mission on 2 Ways:

1. All your Soldiers and / or the Mars get destroyed or Stuned.

2. All Civilian People get killed or Zombie (Crissalyd-Attack).

With the first Loosing it´s understandable that your Solders get back to best Standard-Equipment. With the Second Loose your surviving Soldiers must have everything which they had on Mission-Beginn.

Edited by Alienkiller

Yes, as for terror mission:

Civs are just too close to the aliens, also they just wandering around, didn't go anywhere so the aliens, got them because they too are scatered on the map.
What if after the Xenonauts landing civs try to reach the helicopter. If one civ could reach the helicopter it could be much easier to secure the arial and the civ too.

Secound my lost items:

Later of the game i wanted to build a new laser HMG of the lost one and suddenly apeared two on stock!
So i got back the lost one too, but first i had to build another one.

Although, if a solder survive the terror mission with the civs died, the solder should have there equipment too.

Yep, the Civs are the Problem. So have to make quick. The first Aliens I try to kill are the Crysalids and the Robots. They are doing the biggest Damage. Then the others or if the others are in the Way asap if I get the Chance. So I won my first Real Town Terror Mission and saved 80 % of the Civs incl. 2 or 3 AI-Helping Soldiers.

What the other Problem matters, is the Fact, that the Devs have begunn to implement the better System from X1, which dosen´t work atm so good, because it´s new. The same Problem we have atm with the X-24 Angel Interceptor, which is an Hybrid from Falcon and the previous researchable Foxtrot. 

Edited by Alienkiller

I think that you should be able to stun the civs and put them to sleep so they can be carried out of harms way. In X1, firing gas at them seemed to count as killing them! It might be good to have them holed up somewhere like a classroom, which you will then have to defend to save them. You can stop them running away by placing a man at the door. Civs are a nuisance aren't they?! They seem to run around like crazed sheep. Perhaps if they headed for the transport if in their vision more could be saved. It would be the logical thing for them to do in such a situation (rather than running into the arms of an alien).