Atish

(13.2) when i engineer a scatter laser for airplane the game will crash

I made this a number of times, if i made this item, the game will crash.

i made it later of the game and it is worked now, didn't know what was the problem before.

Posted (edited)

With that second Bug mentiond in the Armor-Upgrade-Bug the Problems get more complicated to get an Harvester down. The Starting Fighter (X-24 Angel) is new. It´s a combination from the old researchable Foxtrott (from X1) and the good old X-16 Falcon which the founding States have. Your Fighter is a Research & Development-Project from the Alien-Wreck mentioned in the Storyline from X2. I think the Problem for the Gun-Weapon Slot belongs here and is not easy to find.

The only thing I could try is to Research the other Gun-Perk for the X-24 Fighter (ARES-Whatever) as an emergency Plan. But I think that won´t solve our Problems which we get in Month April.

That´s why I suggest we wait for Beta 14, because my Feeling is that the Gun-Perk for the Fighters is something bigger then expected. I think we had a similiar Bug before, but I don´t know on what Beta anymore. But this Time more changes get in the Game and the Starting-Fighter is new (X-24 Angel), which won´t let get fixed with an Hotfix.

Edited by Alienkiller

Wait, is Ares a squad weapon like the Mars, or is it an aircraft weapon? I thought it was an upgrade for the Mars rover

Posted (edited)

You get a ARES Ground Vehicle-Upgrade or such for the MARS and an ARES-Thing for Fighters (in the brief Description in Workshop) which only need 2 Days and several Houres.

Edited by Alienkiller