Xenonauts-2 Closed Beta Build V13.1 Hotfix Released! (Experimental Branch)

This is the first hotfix for Beta Build V13, fixing a few bugs including those to do with signal uplinks. You'll need to be on the Experimental Branch to access the build.

Changelog:

• The game should no longer crash when a signal uplink mission / aerial terror site is failed.
  • UFOs will no longer incorrectly attack every signal uplink mission you construct. Instead, a mission will periodically spawn that will attack one of your signal uplinks.
  • Aircraft armour now functions correctly again.
  • Fixed a crash if you threw a gas grenade into a region that already contained poisonous gas (i.e. anywhere in the Icelandic Outpost map).
  • Autocomplete researches like autopsies and UFO datacores no longer force a pop-up aftwards that says "no new research unlocked".
  • Added research autopsy text for the Wraith, Reaper, Psyon Engineer and Sebillian Brute.
  • Psyon Engineers now don't spawn until the second UFO type, and Sebillian Brutes don't spawn until the third UFO type.
  • Corpse items and their research triggers have been rationalised a bit; there's now only one corpse item for each size of Pyson on the strategy layer.
  • Fixed an issue with the Orbital Bombardment research art being incorrectly sized for the window.

Please let us know if you encounter any further issues with V13, as I suspect there are plenty more bugs in there - I've just made these fixes because they were preventing a lot of players from getting very far into the game!

• Like 1

Played two probe and one scout ground combat so far no CTD -using Windows 8.1still,

FYI if you are using win 10 or similar latest OS they have an automatic setting where the OS tries to optimize your graphics, turn it off it crashes most games. Myevery one else got new computers in the last few month but me and they all had to go disable this "helpful feature".