Sign in to follow this  
Puciek

Dynamic window resizing

This is sort of a feature request, but would it be possible to allow the xenonauts 2 window to be dynamically resided? I found that I cannot do that either by hand, trying to drag the window corer, or by using software like divvy (https://mizage.com/windivvy/) which allows you to "slot" applications on your desktop, very handy for larger screens when using apps/games when not in full-screen mode. 

It would be great if xenonauts2 could work with those applications so when I don't want xenonauts 2 in full screen mode, I could neatly slot it with the other windows on my desktops.

I don't actually know if it's possible or not. I'll ask the coders; if it's something simple then yes - but I'm a bit concerned that it might not work well with our UI structure. Can't hurt to take a look though.

Posted (edited)
On 5/29/2020 at 9:58 PM, Chris said:

I don't actually know if it's possible or not. I'll ask the coders; if it's something simple then yes - but I'm a bit concerned that it might not work well with our UI structure. Can't hurt to take a look though.

Can't ask for more than that! It's not a big issue, but a nice to have when possible :D. PS, congrats on parenthood!

Edited by Puciek

On 6/1/2020 at 7:44 AM, Puciek said:

Can't ask for more than that! It's not a big issue, but a nice to have when possible :D. PS, congrats on parenthood!

Thanks. I've now given this a test and it doesn't work very well with our UI setup, unfortunately. Sorry!

• Like 1