Supply Requests

So I've been stuck on the end game of X Div for months, and it got me thinking about some of the Xeno 2 ideas that were discussed. 

It got me thinking about Age of Empires 3, and the supply requesting system there. You could argue War of the Chosen did something similar too. 

Point being, it'd be nice to tell the funding council that you're low on Alloys, or Rookies, or basic guns that the cops have by now, and want to get some of that instead of part of your income. Or maybe this could be what you trade favor for. It could be neat, it might have already been considered, but I've been out of the loop for a while, so it'd be nice to discuss. 

• Like 1

Nice Idea Coffee Potato.

Could be implemented in the Base Game (if it´s easy to implement) or in the first DLC (if it´s harder to implement). The most important thing is that the Kids on Steam get silenced (maybe with a silencergun :cool:).

But Jocking aside, we should bring out the Early Access Version with all working Stuff first, before we implement new Ideas. The first 6 Month should be Playable for the Public, like for us Beta-Testers atm.

Yes it´s planed, because not every Promise and Idea can get in the Base-Game. Chris mentioned that. So the Betas have enough to to for a looonnnggg loooonnng time.

You can compare it to the Community Version for the Predecessor. But the DLC´s will get in missing Implementations, Refits for some Parts and much more, which is realy realy needed.

But for now we try to get in the Main-Things for the Base-Game and test it. Some of the Base-Game-Things are modified / light reworks of the Predecessors to get an Working Game. That are hopfully only transitional solutions for the Moment.