Sign in to follow this  
Chris

V12.2 Hotfix Closed Beta Build Released! (Experimental Branch)

This is the second hotfix for Beta Build V12 that fixed . You'll need to be on the Experimental Branch to access the build.

Changelog:

• The game should no longer crash once your interceptors close to interception range of a UFO if there is an alien UFO on an Air Superiority mission anywhere on the Geoscape.
  • Units (particularly the MARS) should no longer die at the end of a mission if they have +HP gear equipped and end the mission on low HP (they were going negative when this bonus was stripped off in the return to strategy and dropping dead as a result).

Please let us know if you encounter any further issues with V12. If you do, we'll consider putting out another hotfix before we push it out onto the default branches. Just as a warning - I'm off on paternity leave now so this build has only had very minor testing! :)

• Like 1

On 3/31/2020 at 2:58 AM, Ruggerman said:

I can't report on this Hot-fix, as I can't start the game.

The main thing is stability. Now, if it occasionally started, then — a problem. =)

Posted (edited)
On 3/30/2020 at 2:21 AM, Chris said:

This is the second hotfix for Beta Build V12 that fixed . You'll need to be on the Experimental Branch to access the build.

Changelog:

• The game should no longer crash once your interceptors close to interception range of a UFO if there is an alien UFO on an Air Superiority mission anywhere on the Geoscape.
  • Units (particularly the MARS) should no longer die at the end of a mission if they have +HP gear equipped and end the mission on low HP (they were going negative when this bonus was stripped off in the return to strategy and dropping dead as a result).

Please let us know if you encounter any further issues with V12. If you do, we'll consider putting out another hotfix before we push it out onto the default branches. Just as a warning - I'm off on paternity leave now so this build has only had very minor testing! :)

nevermind

Edited by Rusknight

They are working on Beta 13. Chris said that this or next Week the new Version will come. But I think next Week we can beginn a new Test with many improvements and nice Surprises on the Geoscape, Basemangement and Missions. :D

There's a couple of posts on the development update subforum for those that want detailed news, but there's going to be a new build arriving on the Experimental branch in the next week or two.