Emily_F

[V11.3 Combat] Problem with laser weapons

So, after my last combat mission all my Advanced Lasers got un-equipped in the load-out screen.  I re-equipped everyone with the laser weaponry that was still in stores (no longer "Advanced") and went to the next mission, but no ammo is showing and I can't use them.  I have the save from the strategy layer just before going (go to the one to the south, because if you go east to the destroyer you'll run into some fighters and die)

strategy-74.json

output.log

I've had this as well, you can reload them by manuall drag-and-dropping ammo onto them and they seem to "turn" into advanced lasers again (i.e. their ammo capacity goes up again). As a result of this I mostly stay away from laser weapons and go straight from accelerated to gauss.

On 3/11/2020 at 8:42 PM, Emily_F said:

So, after my last combat mission all my Advanced Lasers got un-equipped in the load-out screen.  I re-equipped everyone with the laser weaponry that was still in stores (no longer "Advanced") and went to the next mission, but no ammo is showing and I can't use them.  I have the save from the strategy layer just before going (go to the one to the south, because if you go east to the destroyer you'll run into some fighters and die)

strategy-74.json

output.log

Weird, thanks. I might have accidentally set up the advanced laser items to recover standard lasers in combat then, so when you take advanced lasers into combat you come back with normal lasers. If I've done that then it'll cause all sorts of problems - but it's an easy fix so I'll take a look!

On 3/11/2020 at 8:42 PM, Emily_F said:

strategy-74.json

output.log

Yeah, that was the problem. It'll be fixed in the hotfix we're pushing out on Monday.

• Like 2