New victory screen and character history

Wanted to mention that the new victory screen (see screenshot below) is a huge improvement visually and informationally (if that's a word).  The kill stats, promotions, and time to heal are all excellent, and the kill info in particular adds to the sense of developing characters with performance histories.  The one improvement that occurred to me would be something visual (large and shiny) to show the new rank and/or achievement next to a soldier's name.  I know that info is on the armory screen, but the graphics are pretty small and timid.  I'm thinking of how cool it felt in X-Com (?) to see a squaddie reach some achievement. 

image.png.a009fe04daba317b1b58cd419759f7f0.png

• Like 2

>Was the Local Forces Soldier Dead or has he / she survived?

Pretty sure she survived.  I'm still not clear about the consequences for having no non-Xenogrunt survivors; on just one occasion so far (including all revisions) I "failed" my anti-terrorist mission because none of the civilians survived, but I've had that outcome several other times where there was no penalty.  I think.