Emily_F

[V11. 2 Alien raid mission] Every one has been Androns

Not sure if this is actually a bug or just bad luck but EVERY alien raid mission has been Androns, even as early as the first month when they're not meant to show up

On 2/15/2020 at 7:33 PM, Emily_F said:

Not sure if this is actually a bug or just bad luck but EVERY alien raid mission has been Androns, even as early as the first month when they're not meant to show up

Every one has contained Androns alongside Wraiths, or every alien in the Raid has been an Andron?

I have seen them 1 or 2 Times and first in the Second Month before Founding Report in the real Terror Mission (Androns and Wraiths).

In the Second real Terror Mission I had Sebillians with Reapers.

The smaller Terror Missions (Container-Harbor etc.) will be done by Sebillians and Cesans.

Edited by Alienkiller

54 minutes ago, Alienkiller said:

The smaller Terror Missions (Container-Harbor etc.) will be done by Sebillians and Cesans.

These are the ones I'm talking about; they have been all Androns and Wraiths since 11.2 dropped. They used to be Sebillians and Caesans. 

That´s strange. Then your Gamefiles must have a download-Bug.

In my Versions incl. 11.2 I have Sebillians and Ceasans as enemys in such Missions. The Cesans get there the Officer Later on, which playes with your Soldiersbrain (PSI-Attacks).

On 2/17/2020 at 11:59 AM, Emily_F said:

These are the ones I'm talking about; they have been all Androns and Wraiths since 11.2 dropped. They used to be Sebillians and Caesans. 

It's based on random chance, so it's possible you've just got "unlucky" several times in a row there.