[V11. 2] Armoury screen - armour keeps resetting to nothing equipped

Emily_F

Can someone tell me if this is a bug where you add kevlar armor to your squad in the armory section, but later on (still in the armory) find that the armor has mysteriously disappeared?  That's what I've experienced but also found that if I re-apply the armor once or twice, the change becomes permanent (for that coming battle).  Or are we talking about armor that disappears while actually IN combat?

10 hours ago, maxm222 said:

Can someone tell me if this is a bug where you add kevlar armor to your squad in the armory section, but later on (still in the armory) find that the armor has mysteriously disappeared?  That's what I've experienced but also found that if I re-apply the armor once or twice, the change becomes permanent (for that coming battle).  Or are we talking about armor that disappears while actually IN combat?

It dissappears when you finish the mission. That being said, there's no way of telling if you're actually wearing it on the mission anyway.