[v11.1 ground combat] MARS was under mind control and then panicked

squeezechart

During a ground combat my MARS was under mind control at first and then it panicked which resulted in throwing away weapon and ammo.

This seems to be an issue. Another issue is that if you click on the backpack of the MARS, it won't open so you cannot re-equip it in that mission.

groundcombat-241.json

groundcombat-242.json

groundcombat-243.json

6 hours ago, squeezechart said:

During a ground combat my MARS was under mind control at first and then it panicked which resulted in throwing away weapon and ammo.

This seems to be an issue. Another issue is that if you click on the backpack of the MARS, it won't open so you cannot re-equip it in that mission.

groundcombat-241.json

groundcombat-242.json

groundcombat-243.json

Ah, yes. Thanks. Guess we've not implemented a way of marking units as psi-immune. I'll have a chat to the coders about this tomorrow.

5 hours ago, squeezechart said:

thank you

this seems to be a little off-topic, but do you also plan to let MARS plating improve in the same way we do it with interceptor plating?

And what about adding a repair kit so that soldiers can repair damaged MARS on the battle field in the same way we use medikits for soldiers?

Yeah, there will be improved plating for the MARS in the next major build if all goes to plan.