[v 11.1 - strategy] CTD while transferring some troops to the skyhawk

Max_Caine

After some more experimentation, I've narrowed it down. If you transfer both unassigned soliders from the unassigned pool then try anything else, the game crashes. It does not crash if you assign one of the soldiers, and it does not matter which one you assign. However, if you assign both soliders from the personnell screen then go to the armoury screen, the game does not crash on leaving the armoury screen. A clear sign the game has crashed is if you move to the skyhawk tab and the soldier has an empty (i.e. no green) in the weight bar. 

Have you took the Soldier with Faces or the one without?

If you took one without Face to the Soldiers with Face, exactly this will happen. Same reverse. That I have had in Standard-Beta-Version 11. And it will be in this Version 11.1 until that Problem get Fixed.

If you took Facless to Faceless then this Problem don´t come as well as Soldiers with Face to Soldiers with Face.

On 2/12/2020 at 6:17 PM, Max_Caine said:

After some more experimentation, I've narrowed it down. If you transfer both unassigned soliders from the unassigned pool then try anything else, the game crashes. It does not crash if you assign one of the soldiers, and it does not matter which one you assign. However, if you assign both soliders from the personnell screen then go to the armoury screen, the game does not crash on leaving the armoury screen. A clear sign the game has crashed is if you move to the skyhawk tab and the soldier has an empty (i.e. no green) in the weight bar. 

Thanks. I can reproduce this one too, we'll take a look and hopefully get it fixed for the next hotfix.