[V. 11 - Strategy] Secondary weapons appearing in primary slot

Max_Caine

I don´t see that as a bug. But it´s a little bit strange, that´s true. But maybe it is designedly from the Devs.

You can use Secondary Weapons as Main Weapons (like the Sub Mashine Gun, C4 or the Pistol) and something else as a secondary Weapon (like Grenades, Stun Baton).

Edited by Alienkiller

Thanks. Yeah, this isn't a bug (although it does render the UI a little pointless) as one of the gameplay changes I made was to allow Secondary weapons to be used in the Primary slot too if people want. I suspect we'll change the UI tabs for the Armory items back to what they are in X1 as a result of this.

15 minutes ago, Alienkiller said:

But we can use them as well as Primary Weapons, like I explained above. This is cool and I like it, because then you have more Equipment Packages like that. Picture will follow, have to make some. Excluding the C4 Charge, which is shown in an other Threat here and making some trouble.

Here the Picture what Combination could be done. It´s only one of 10 or more, but with that I cracked every Ufo with a second and somtimes third entry. That the Soldier has the best Secure-Things is a pure luck. Normaly they haven´t the Kevlar-Upgrade / Warden Armor wearing.

20200211221040_1.thumb.jpg.d04b687834e6a98a4c51db29c7ddf6d6.jpg