[V.11] Beta

Alienkiller

I get the Bugs I find in one Threat, because it will be to unoverseeable if they are completely seperate.

1. The custom soldiers have blank faces: If you will recrut new Soldiers they have no Faces. That solders have no Faces then in every Part of the Game (Missions, Ground Fights, Delegation to an Transport etc.)!

Chris said already this will be fixed in the Patch for V. 11 - Beta.

2. UFO (Scout / Extended Scout / Harvester) has some pink parts, where the Wall from Computer-Station should and such should be. Have faced that in Farm and Jungle-Map and Farm-Map. 

Didn´t made a picture, if nesseccary I will do one.

3. Terror Mission (City) get the same pink Parts when the Gun-Drones (the flying Disks) get Destroyed!

Didn´t made a picture, if nesseccary I will do one.

4. Autopsie Gun-Drones have the same Research-Text as the Androns.

5. Autopsie Wraith have teh same Research-Text aus the Sebillians.

6. Alenium Warheads / Alien-Plate Construction have Bullet Point Texts for what the Alien-Plates can be Used and that we can´t repruduce it.

Correct Reseach-Texts would be nice.

7. A Crash in the Groundfights if a Grenade makes a to high explosion. The Map was a Farm and the Enemy were an Psyon. Same in the Terror-Mission against Robotic and Wraith-Aliens.

Don´t made a picture, but it was a CTD. Maybe I can do one if I have it again.

8. The Kevlar- and Breathe-Thing are gone after every Mission, so we have to equip our Soldiers with such manually before sending to every Mission.

That´s a new Feature, therefore some Problems like this aren´t ecxluded. I will make a Picture from it and try to get that in here.

9. UFO (Destroyer) Ground Combat gets an CTD in the Alienround if there are Androns on board. Only winnable with the Cheat atm against the Andorns (Killcheat). The Gun-Drones and Wraiths are bugfree on cheat mode, not in normal Mode.

Check the Androns, they are the Problem there. Have killed them with the Killing Cheat and now the Mission work without Problems.

10. Standardweapons DMG / After Ballistic Upgrade DMG

a) Pistol: 30 / 17 (:confused: what´s wrong there)

b) MP: 20 / 24 (correct)

c) Shotgun: 25x4 / 30x4 (correct)

d) Rifle: 30 / 36 (correct)

e) Sniper: 35 / 42 (correct)

f) H.E.V.Y. Launcher: 35 / 35 (:confused: no Change) 

Check the Pistol. The H.E.V.Y. Launcher don´t get a change, why?

That´s all I have found so far after the full Weekend-Testing in Ground-Fights, Work in the Base and the Geoscape atm.

Edited by Alienkiller

Hi Folks,

It's great that people are finding these bugs, but it's not so great that everyone is tumbling ALL the bugs into one thread. This makes it difficult for Chris to organise and categorise the bugs, and for Chris to discuss the details of specific bugs with people who report them. Please can everyone follow the correct bug reporting format and please can you report each bug individually on its own thread. 

Thank-you. 

EDIT: The bug reports by Dangermouth and Ruggerman have been split off into their own threads. However, if a post reports several bugs, the post has not been edited to split each individual bug into its own proper thread. Please can people edit their own posts and give each bug its own thread so the proper attention can be given to it. 

Thanks Max, and thanks Alienkiller. A couple of bugs I want to discuss in a little more detail:

"4. The Kevlar- and Breathe-Thing are gone after every Mission, so we have to equip our Soldiers with such manually before sending to every Mission."

So the modular armour is cleared after every single mission, including the first? That's not something I've had happen to me when I've played through a mission, and it doesn't seem to happen if I auto-win a mission either. Is anyone else getting that problem?

"2. A Crash in the Groundfight if a Grenade makes a to high explosion. The Map was a Farm and the Enemy were an Psyon."

This is something we'll try and fix tomorrow. Is there any more detail you can give us? Or perhaps a save game from before the crash, etc?

7 hours ago, Chris said:

"4. The Kevlar- and Breathe-Thing are gone after every Mission, so we have to equip our Soldiers with such manually before sending to every Mission."

So the modular armour is cleared after every single mission, including the first? That's not something I've had happen to me when I've played through a mission, and it doesn't seem to happen if I auto-win a mission either. Is anyone else getting that problem?

"2. A Crash in the Groundfight if a Grenade makes a to high explosion. The Map was a Farm and the Enemy were an Psyon."

This is something we'll try and fix tomorrow. Is there any more detail you can give us? Or perhaps a save game from before the crash, etc?

Yes, the Modular Armor get cleard after every single Mission, it dosen´t matter the Soldier has TU-Points left or discounts.

No, I don´t have a save from that anymore. Deleted older saves to get the Game Speed on Geoscape normal. The same Problem comes in the first Terror Mission with an Wraith and Gun-Drones. Seems to be a bigger Problem.

Edited by Alienkiller

2 minutes ago, Alienkiller said:

Yes, the Modular Armor get cleard after every single Mission, it dosen´t matter the Soldier has TU-Points left or discounts.

No, I don´t have a save. The same Problem comes in the first Terror Mission with an Wraith and Gun-Drones. Seems to be a bigger Problem.

OK, thanks. The game auto-saves after every turn though so the saves should exist - it might be worth taking a look at this thread as it explains how you can find them and how they work: 

13 minutes ago, Alienkiller said:

Save from Destroyer-UFO I will get hang on here.

groundcombat-63.json

Perfect. That crash you're experiencing is already fixed and we'll potentially release a hotfix including it tomorrow - the problem is that the Wraith Officer has spawned with a magnetic pistol with an invalid ammo clip loaded into it, so whenever it tries to fire its weapon the game crashes.

I can also reproduce the modular armour getting cleared after the mission using this save, so hopefully we can get that fixed up quickly too. Thanks!