Maximum resolution?

gimli

Hi all, Chris. 

Big fan of the game but I need to ask a question. When I started to use my Samsung 7 series TV 43" as my primary monitor I had a hard time running Xenonauts 1. It did not work properly on 3840x2460 resolution. That is why I want to confirm that Xenonauts will be playable at this high resolution. Thanks for your answer in advance. 

On 1/18/2020 at 5:56 PM, gimli said:

Hi all, Chris. 

Big fan of the game but I need to ask a question. When I started to use my Samsung 7 series TV 43" as my primary monitor I had a hard time running Xenonauts 1. It did not work properly on 3840x2460 resolution. That is why I want to confirm that Xenonauts will be playable at this high resolution. Thanks for your answer in advance. 

Hi - sorry for the slow reply. The game should scale much better onto higher resolutions than Xenonauts 1 does, yeah. What were the specific problems you had with X1 at high resolution?

Thanks for the reply. The problem was starting from the launch menu every text was minuscule. It was unreadable and this includes base screen, city names on the map. The screen tabs on on the top was very small as well. I mean one might argue why do I want to play a strategy game on a TV but this I really like. For example Crusader Kings II had this problem too but later they fixed it, apart from the launch menu in game graphic-text was perfectly well.