General release time

So Phoenix Point is a massive disappointment and I've already played the XCOM games

That being said, can we have any sort of estimated time of release from the devs. They seem awfully quiet recently and I'm worried this game will just turn into abandonware.

I really hope it comes out soon, cause I've run out of XCOM like games completely, and this seems to be exactly what I'm looking for

@ComradeThe latest update 8 days ago on the progression of the project should give you some idea how things are going. I wouldn't know that GH are going to make any announcement on an EA release any time soon. The last time Chris said something definitive on that, he had to apologise because the proposed EA date has long overshot and they're still nailing him to the wall about it on the Steam forums. In GH's case, the less said about release dates, the better. So long as there's a stream of updates, wether new builds to try or posts on the progression on the project, that works better than setting a date then overshooting it.  

Personally I'll just say as far as PP goes, it wasn't as much a delay thing as much as it's a soup of interesting sounding ideas that manage to be super dull when they're not struggling to work properly. It's been a problem for forever, but they apparently felt it was right, I guess? I really expected more from the PP folks, maybe by next year it'll be something good?

For the OP, try X-Division. It's a really, really good Xenonauts mod.