Misc Requests

I was playing this a bit recently, and wanted to ask for some little stuff directly. 

-Redirecting Squadron in air from first response window.

-Set up Squadron teams

-Higher indicator on unit when selected for when behind fence.

-More color definition on unit recruitment menu.

-Indicator of when a unit runs off screen for when you stop away to change a diaper mid fight.

-Count down for geoscape events

-Scouting plane besides the dropship. 

-Some way to get an idea of where the first waves will be. 

-Defensive or other bonuses from secondaries. Like knives boosted reflexes in XDiv. Probably tone it down a bit, but more utility secondaries would be nice. (Side packs, extra armor/shield, longer scopes, speed loaders, etc)

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to see more hardpoints for aircraft, or at least more potential hardpoints. Having 4 potential weapon hardpoints can give an excellent number of combinations which you csan design a larger variety of aircraft for. Also I notice there are utility aircraft items which seem to be sitting doing nothing. An afterburner or fuel pod would be extremely useful, especially in the early game. Could the utility hardpoints be brought back, or rolled into the weapon hardpoints? 

I'd like more stuff to do with both engineers and alien artifacts. Namely:

• Allow engineers to be assigned to Hangars to boost the speed of rearm/refuel/repair.
  • Allow alien artifacts to be broken down for parts. A "recycle artifacts" project which recycles X of a type into alien materials
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Max_Caine said:

I'd like to see more hardpoints for aircraft, or at least more potential hardpoints. Having 4 potential weapon hardpoints can give an excellent number of combinations which you csan design a larger variety of aircraft for. Also I notice there are utility aircraft items which seem to be sitting doing nothing. An afterburner or fuel pod would be extremely useful, especially in the early game. Could the utility hardpoints be brought back, or rolled into the weapon hardpoints? 

I'd like more stuff to do with both engineers and alien artifacts. Namely:

• Allow engineers to be assigned to Hangars to boost the speed of rearm/refuel/repair.
  • Allow alien artifacts to be broken down for parts. A "recycle artifacts" project which recycles X of a type into alien materials

Very yes to this please.