H.E.V.Y Fun

What kinds of rounds would you like to see them add to the HEVY launcher? Obviously the thing is super fun to use now that it's convenient to get, but obviously it needs some sick ammo loadouts, what's your wish? 

(Gas/Smoke/Incendiary are kind of expected, I feel)

Personally:

Cluster Rounds (Shotgun spread, half AoE)

Shock Rounds

Glass Rounds (Which sound super banned, but something like the Chrysallid grenades from Enemy Within)

Metronome Rounds (Randomly fires between unlocked types, because I really want a challenge run with just this.)

Pulse Rounds (Anti Robot)

Feather Rounds (Farther Range)

Rubber Rounds (Bounces and hits something around the corner. Likely not even possible, but throwing it out there.)

Nuke Rounds (Would be neat if the booms got bigger with better tech. Yes, yes, limited explosions, but I want a lower damage, bigger area opener shot)

Volcano Rounds (Heavy Smoke, plus Fire, Plus Shock, Plus Stun gas, low damage. A Wall Deployment Gun, basically.)

Flare Rounds (Just a farther/scatter version of the flares, if we're not getting NVGs)

Paint Rounds (Cause a unit to be visible from father away)

Get fun, people, what goofy stuff do you want to see? (Screw physics and reality, sci fi is fun like that.)

Edited by Coffee Potato

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Comrade said:

As of right now, the HEVY launcher's base accuracy is WAY too low. Equipping a soldier with this weapon is basically suicide because they're more likely to blow themselves up than the enemy.

True, though there seems to be a bug with using it next to large props. It's almost like it slides away and fires down or up. It's a constant problem when standing in doorways or near hedges. 

Still, the idea is good, it's just not fixed yet.