Sign in to follow this  
Fritz1776

Is it possible to cheat better stats for my soldiers and/or edit the number of engineers/scientists I have?

Try this software:

https://www.cheatengine.org/

Since I don't have access to backer builds, you are on your own.  It may be easier to get unlimited action points and/or fund, instead of better stat.

Edited by Sheepy

5 hours ago, Alienkiller said:

I don´t do and need that. I take brain and my over 20 year-Strategy-experience.

I remember how I needed the cheats when I considered 20 to be an old age.  So I try to not judge.  Not all players has or want the same experience.  In fact, I'd assume most don't.

It's relatively easy to edit your save files - they're stored in a minimised JSON format, so you need a text editor that can read JSON files, and has a suitible plugin to expand/minimise JSON files. I use Notepad++. However, save files are BIG so you're probably better off editing the base stats used for generating soldiers so you can recruit as many supermen as takes your fancy. I forget off-hand which on it is - I'll take a look when I'm in front of my computer. 

Of course there are young players, but cheating in a easy to learn / easy to play game? That´s a no go for an good AI and every player.

If the young People use their Brain and doing a Learning-by-Doing process they don´t need it. And for what you have the Save / Load function in the normal Mode. :)