Xenonauts-2 Closed Beta Build V10.1 Hotfix Released! (Experimental Branch)

This is a very small hotfix for the Beta Build V10 that we released on the Experimental Branch yesterday, fixing the broken buttons on the Geoscape (which was a stupid mistake I made when updating the UI).

Changelog:

• The three buttons on the Geoscape (Build New Base, Launch Aircraft, Funding Report) are now functional again.

Please continue to report any bugs you encounter in V10!

I had that Problem with Beta Version 5 (after that Special was comming in) and since Beta Version 7.0 up to 10.1. Your Question:

Yes, it´s freezing about 3 Days before Mission Ending. Then CTD without a report.

Amazing was that Beta Version 6 in all Variants were running fine, after the Bug was repaired the first time.

After the 2xx MB Hotfix for 10.1 and a complete fresh installation the Game is running fine again. Can´t say why it´s so, but I had the Problem with the Versions called in the first line. Please check this before a new Hotfix or the next full Beta is comming out.

Edited by Alienkiller

So far am enjoying this build. Just out of curiosity, is it expected that when one of my soldiers are behind a building or scenery, the walls don't fade so you can at least see the soldier, especially tricky when trying to sneak down the side of a wall. Cant figure out if they are going to travel along the wall, or end up using TU's by detouring..... Cheers!!

• 1 month later...