UFO Roofs Indestructable?

stewpidbear

On one of the middle eastern maps I had a squad on overwatch on top of a building 5 squares away from a UFO. I can blow in the sides with a HEVY launcher but not the roof bug or not? I wanted a hole in the roof to cover the side incursion. Sorry about grenades but it is different!

11E5F184-B768-4DAF-90BC-0C7C6EC02143.jpeg

Edited by stewpidbear
Apology

6 minutes ago, stewpidbear said:

On one of the middle eastern maps I had a squad on overwatch on top of a building 5 squares away from a UFO. I can blow in the sides with a HEVY launcher but not the roof bug or not? I wanted a hole in the roof to cover the side incursion. Sorry about grenades but it is different!

So yeah, all floors and roofs are indestructible at the moment - I suppose we could try making it destructible though as we do have support for units jumping down levels now.

32 minutes ago, Chris said:

So yeah, all floors and roofs are indestructible at the moment - I suppose we could try making it destructible though as we do have support for units jumping down levels now.

Okay, so I am going to ask the really important question here: can we also jump UP levels now? Like with the Parkour perk or some exoskeleton tech?

48 minutes ago, Dagar said:

Okay, so I am going to ask the really important question here: can we also jump UP levels now? Like with the Parkour perk or some exoskeleton tech?

Unassisted soldiers can't, no - but if you think carefully, you might remember there was a device in X1 that allowed you to move vertically :)