Sign in to follow this  
Sperb

[9.2 Geoscape] CTD after losing UFO

Game crashes to desktop consistently at the same time (after 0900). I think it may be related to a non-intercepted UFO. 

user-8.json

4 hours ago, Sperb said:

Game crashes to desktop consistently at the same time (after 0900). I think it may be related to a non-intercepted UFO. 

user-8.json

Thanks, but the save game you've attached there is a ground combat save game called "Breach" - I'm guessing that's not the one you meant to attach?

6 hours ago, Sperb said:

user-8.json

Oh, actually, I can reproduce the crash just by playing your save on a little later. The problem is actually your engineering projects, you've got two Foxhounds in production but it looks like they're being built to the same Hangar. Any idea how you managed to do that?

EDIT - looks like if you start building an aircraft but dismisss the base selection windows that pops up, it doesn't cancel the aircraft construction project. And then when the project finishes the game crashes.

Thank you Chris,

I noticed the two aircraft, but I have no idea how it happened, but you basically described what happened. I have tried to cancel one of them without success... Any suggestions?

Greg

8 hours ago, Sperb said:

Thank you Chris,

I noticed the two aircraft, but I have no idea how it happened, but you basically described what happened. I have tried to cancel one of them without success... Any suggestions?

Greg

We'll be releasing a hotfix to fix it, probably today :)