Sign in to follow this  
Crolynx

How do I apply for Xenonauts 2 Alpha or Beta Access?

Hello,

I've been loving Xenonauts 1 and been kicking the aliens around in it. I've been looking and saw the Steam Page for EA to Xenonauts 2 showing the game as being available soon for access. From what I've found looking around it's been listed for a couple of years and can't be purchased. How do I apply or where can I purchase access for the Beta I see listed on the forum and Goldhawk website, as I've missed the kickstarter by a damn good margin?

Thanks for helping me out with some knowledge.

19 hours ago, Crolynx said:

Hello,

I've been loving Xenonauts 1 and been kicking the aliens around in it. I've been looking and saw the Steam Page for EA to Xenonauts 2 showing the game as being available soon for access. From what I've found looking around it's been listed for a couple of years and can't be purchased. How do I apply or where can I purchase access for the Beta I see listed on the forum and Goldhawk website, as I've missed the kickstarter by a damn good margin?

Thanks for helping me out with some knowledge.

So I know I've been saying this for a while, but the Early Access really isn't more than a few months away now. The best thing to do is to wishlist the game on Steam or GOG because then you'll be notified about the launch when it happens.

We were also selling the game on Xsolla until about two months ago, but unfortunately we've now closed that down in preparation for the Early Access launch.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:43 AM, Chris said:

So I know I've been saying this for a while, but the Early Access really isn't more than a few months away now. The best thing to do is to wishlist the game on Steam or GOG because then you'll be notified about the launch when it happens.

We were also selling the game on Xsolla until about two months ago, but unfortunately we've now closed that down in preparation for the Early Access launch.

Thanks for the reply Chris. I’ll try to be patient.