[V8.3 Ground Combat] CTD during alien movement phase

chiroho

In playing a ground combat mission I experienced a CTD during the Alien Movement phase following my first turn. 

What happened: After completing my movement phase, I selected the End Turn button. The one alien visible to me must have been shot by a friendly with a shotgun. There was more exchanges of fire in the area of the map still not revealed, and it seemed as though another alien may have been killed based on the red damage numbers appearing, but suddenly I experienced a CTD. 

There were a few ERRORs in the log, but the one immediately before things seemed to start to go downhill read the following:

2019-10-28 17:04:49,609 [ERROR] (D:\Jenkins\workspace\X2 (Build)\hotfix-0.52.3\Assets\Code\Screens\GroundCombat\Systems\AI\Behavior\StandardCombatantAIBehavior.cs:100) 
Strange discrepancy between projected path and actual path in Action System when moving to [F:0, I:37, J:41] / [X:18, Y:0, Z:20], ID:4178 Type:Centre

Shortly after that the first FATAL occurs. 

I am attaching the automatic save, the log, and the recording files from when the event occurred.

When I tried loading the automatic save and ending the turn again, everything proceeded normally and I was able to get to the next turn.

output_ctd.log

recording_ctd_7.rec

groundcombat-21.json