Given the Destination Reached box is open 

When I click ABANDON MISSION

Then the dialog box closes

And the Skyhawk returns to base.

Further information:

• Destroyed a large alien ship over an Alien Base
  • Send a party to the Alien Base
  • Click COMMENCE MISSIONiron_man-458.json

iron_man-458.json

On 10/12/2019 at 8:11 PM, None said:

Looks like not all soldiers in the Armory view were loaded properly. After re-fitting soldiers, their portraits loaded properly, and I was able to launch the mission.

Interesting. So you called the dropship back to base and re-issued them with armour and it fixed the crash? We'll look into what was causing it anyway.

22 hours ago, Chris said:

Interesting. So you called the dropship back to base and re-issued them with armour and it fixed the crash? We'll look into what was causing it anyway.

Yeah, it has happened a few times that load-outs doesn't load and when that happens the ground missions won't start. When resetting a soldier that has this issue, the gear that soldier had is deleted, not put back into a player's supplies. Might be linked to swapping which Skyhawk a soldier is assigned to in the SOLDIERS tab or related to other errors from a particular mission. I logged another bug where a particular mission has an endless Alien Turn, and this bug happened after both times I completed the same map on two separate occasions during the same play-through. 

The save file I attached 'should' have an example of a soldier's load-out not loading. 

On 10/12/2019 at 9:28 AM, None said:
  • Description: I was playing a ground mission, ended my turn, and the game never returns control to the player. 
  • What Happened: On a ground mission, I end my turn, and the normal alien / ally turn starts, but control never returns to the player. 
  • Further information:
    • End the turn
    • Control never returns to the player

output_log.txt

iron_man-388.json

iron_man-581.json