Xenonauts 2 Early Access unlock code received! Now what?

I opened my XSolla - Goldhawk launcher and it began a 3.3GB update. I may be wrong, but I think I ordered the game delivery via GOG, but I do not see the early access option on the GOG page. Same goes with Steam. I guess we wait for the Gold release before we see it on GOG or Steam? Oh, and congrats on the release candidate!

2 hours ago, Dagar said:

I got my gog key a couple of hours ago via mail. unlocking in gog was successful, but as I am at work, I did not test downloading and running it, obviously.

Thank you for the reply. I will try to redeem the code on GOG.

Edit: I was able to use the unlock code on Steam.

Edited by Gulskjegg
Correction

10 hours ago, Gulskjegg said:

I would have actually preferred a GOG code, but mine did not work on GOG. 

22 hours ago, Blink87 said:

I've received a GoG key even though I've asked them to change it to steam at least twice. Apparently they are "passing it on to be fixed". Anyone else having this problem?

If you're having problems, talk to their support team first. They *are* definitely working through it because they're asking me questions about it, although from what you're saying Blink perhaps only some of the support agents know what they are meant to be doing.

If you're still stuck in customer support hell in a few days then you can just PM me and I'll sort it for you out at my end, but they should be able to deal with it really.

I got the game installed on Steam with no problems. While I would like to see GOG get some of the profits, I doubt it would be worth the aggravation for them to sort my issue out. They have bigger fish to fry. I am content to fiddle with the game and hope a Gold release comes out this year.

On 10/1/2019 at 8:40 PM, squeezechart said:

the game cannot be downloaded at gog.com - there's just nothing in the list and the GOG Galaxy doesn't accept any captchas - I just entered nearly a hundred captchas to redeem the given code

Will v8 be downloadable via Xsolla / Goldhawk Launcher?

Afraid not, we've discontinued Xsolla. I think the best thing to do would be to talk to GOG and get Galaxy working, or speak to Xsolla and switch over to a Steam key instead!