[7.4] - Engineering screen

Emily_F

I am currently building a laser LMG, with some nanothread armour queued up. If I try to increase the nanothread count, the LMG count goes up to match the nanothread armour.  If I then click on the lower priority arrow to drop the LMG to the queue and start making the nanothread armour the LMG quantity goes back to 1. I can then move it back to 1st place and it stays at 1 unless I increase the quantity of amour again, where the process repeats. Image and save attached 

Screenshot (20)_LI.jpg

user-5.json

Thanks for the report. It looks like it works fine in the save you provided though - can you try loading it and seeing if it works for you again too?

It's possible that the save / load process clears the bug, in which case maybe just keep an eye out and let me know what you might have done prior to trigger it. Cancelling the project above it sometimes caused problems for me, but I did a little test and that doesn't seem to be the case here.

1 hour ago, Emily_F said:

So, I loaded the save and now the up and down arrow on the Laser LMG won't respond to being clicked.

Yup, but I believe that's due to you not having enough alien alloys - it confused me at first as well. If you reduce the number of Nanothread armour then you'll be able to build more Lasers.

13 hours ago, Emily_F said:

Weird. Originally it didn't matter: it would just match the 4 nacho armours until I dropped it down but it doesn't do it now

Yeah I suspect loading a save "resets" the UI and fixes the problem, which is kinda annoying because it's going to make it harder to track down and fix. Thanks for the report anyway; just keep an eye out for it and try to jot down what happened beforehand if it happens again.