[7.4] Main base screen

Emily_F

Out of interest, where is your main base located? Or what did you call it? Mine is in Africa so always seems to come up first because it's first alphabetically regardless of what other regions I put a base in, but it looks like the bases in the last are being ordered alphabetically.

12 hours ago, chiroho said:

Out of interest, where is your main base located? Or what did you call it? Mine is in Africa so always seems to come up first because it's first alphabetically regardless of what other regions I put a base in, but it looks like the bases in the last are being ordered alphabetically.

My first base is always in Africa, usually in the Egypt/Libya area.  It's never happened before. 

On 9/21/2019 at 10:22 PM, Ruggerman said:

I hope that this is not going to be the final iteration of the main base as it has no improvements over the X1 bases, and it is so limited in design scope.

Can we please come up with a better layout.

Bug reports are not the place for commentary on game features. Post it up in general discussion if it's something you want to talk about.

On 9/21/2019 at 11:38 AM, Emily_F said:

My main Atlas base is no longer the first thing to come up when I click on the main base tag (pic attached).  It's only a minor issue, but is just oddly irritating lol

So I don't actually know how you were able to generate this effect; I thought it was just a case of the base list being sorted alphabetically but me not having picked up on it because my first base is almost always in Africa. Turns out that's not the case though, and I've spent some time experimenting but can't recreate this effect. If you see it again please let me know - it's possible that some gameplay event (like save / load) causes the list to re-order, but I've not been able to find out what it is.

• 2 months later...

I've just had this. Started in W Africa. Went off to the US for base 2 and part way through (some time after my first ground mission) this happened. It is painful: research dies, soldiers don't heal, can't manufacture. So I think it needs to be looked into please. If you can tell me how to get you a saved game, I'm happy to ping one your way.