V7.2 Combat - Grenades not going bang half the time

Emily_F

13 hours ago, Max_Caine said:

This save should have two grenades set up. One is near a Xenonaut next to a rocky outcropping. The other is near 2 Psyons. The one near the Xenonaut detonates, the other does not:

P.S. Ruggerman, please keep comments about weapon features to the appropriate forum. 

user-6.json

Thanks for the save. Yeah, I can reproduce the bug using that. We'll get that fixed up.

I can confirm that there is such a bug, it happened to my group in quite a funny way. 

My soldiers detected the UFO and came all 8 surviving members of the team near the door, so the plan goes as such: break into the UFO, throw grenades inside, wait for the aliens to blow up, do hi-5 to each other over the dismembered extraterrestrials.

The team do brake it, throw grenades all over, none explodes, plan didn't work. 

By the way:

In a certain rotation of the camera, the BLOCK (red text) falls directly on the TU cost and Percentage of hit, you should fix that, graphically and UI speaking, its a small-kind of-bug. 

I was also excited to see that the original top down base returned.

Wonderful game, keep going!