V7. 2 Combat - Sebillians regenerate all their HP

Emily_F

8 hours ago, Emily_F said:

Lizards are regenerating all their HP rather than half of it. 

To be clear, they're meant to be regenerating all of their HP up to their modified maximum HP, but this value drops by 30% of the damage taken every time they take damage. Is that not what is happening?

18 hours ago, Chris said:

To be clear, they're meant to be regenerating all of their HP up to their modified maximum HP, but this value drops by 30% of the damage taken every time they take damage. Is that not what is happening?

It's difficult to say for sure given my other issues with Sebillians, but I don't remember seeing them generate all their hit points in the save I attached. Some, yes. And in several cases it seems like a lot. But the initial regenerate didn't seem to be of all the damage that I had inflicted.

That said, perhaps the issue here is related to the other problem I reported where reloading a save multiple times could queue up turns for units that hadn't acted. If a Sebillian regenerated some HP in one turn, and then had a second or even third turn consecutively, is it possible that they could regenerate more HP in the consecutive turns? So if you're able to correct that other issue, this one may be resolved as well.

@Emily_F One of the issues I reported turned out to be related to multiple reloads during a turn resulting in stacking up turns for units that hadn't moved. Would you have done any reloads while fighting Sebillians? It's possible that if they had multiple consecutive turns they could have regenerated multiple times.

Edited by chiroho